Custom Contact Form
This lesson will step you through creating a simple contact page using a custom form in WordPress.
Creating a contact page for your free WordPress blog is easy using the custom form feature built into WordPress. Follow these easy steps…
Step 1 – Start by adding a new page
Step 2 – Adding a custom form to create you contact page content.
- 1. Add your contact page title.
- 2. Edit the URL of your contact page. (www.myblogname.com/contact)
- 3. Click the “Custom Form” icon to open the custom form creator.
- 4. You can type in the content window if you’d like to add content above the form.
Step 3 – Customizing the default form
- 1. Leave the default form as-is.
- 2. Click the “Email Notification” tab.
Step 4 – filling in you email information
- 1. Type in you email address.
- 2. Enter a subject line that lets you know the email is from someone contacting you from your blog.
- 3. Click save.
- 4. Click add form to your blog.
- 5. Now click the publish button to save and publish you contact page.
Step 5 – Review Your Contact page
1. View the contact page on the demo site.